- posted by : Admin
- Job Listings,Post
- Comments Off on Marketing Director (Southern California) – Direct Hire
Marketing Director (Southern California) – Direct Hire
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategic and day-to-day management of the company’s marketing efforts including demand generation, sales enablement, corporate positioning, market/competitive
- Developing and managing the marketing budget
- Develop detailed project plans and provide oversight of project scope and deliverables to insure deadlines are consistently met
- Grow pipeline by creating, executing and leading the demand generation strategy across every stage of the buyer’s journey with clear goals, objectives, strategies and tactics.
- Work closely with key internal and external stakeholders to create campaign strategy, and lead conversation of best practices and trend analysis.
- Ensure sales and marketing alignment of priorities, adjusting as required by changing market conditions, customer insights and/or emerging opportunities
Skills and Specifications:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications/Journalism, or Public Relations, or equivalent marketing experience.
- Experience in administration, customer service, market research, and special event coordination
- Fluency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite and web design applications
- Ability to learn new skills and concepts quickly.
- Self-starter, with superior organizational skills
Education & Qualifications:
- BS/MS in Business, Marketing, Communications or related emphasis required
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences including executive management
- Detail oriented team player with cross-functional project leadership and strong team management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high growth environment and work collaboratively with colleagues and staff