Marketing Assistant (South Bay) – Contract
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in updating and maintaining collateral materials used in Company marketing efforts. This includes proofing, revising, and some copywriting of collateral, e-mails, and web content produced for internal and external use.
- Day to day support of the marketing team, which may at times include making travel arrangements, running errands, and ordering supplies.
- Maintain individual social media pages across all popular channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- Manage the daily social media content strategy and calendar. You will be posting things as well as watching for trends that we can leverage to stay topical.
- Maintain and manage email program. You will be responsible for both creating content and sending out the emails.
Skills and Specifications:
- Ability to recognize and appropriately handle highly sensitive and confidential material and information
- Ability to produce highly accurate work with excellent discretion, judgment, tact and flexibility
- Excellent follow-up and follow through with ability to stay on top of and anticipate competing and changing priorities
- Ability to make independent and effective decisions with minimal guidance
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet Explorer required
Education & Qualifications:
- 2-4 years experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree preferred