Executive Assistant (South Bay) – Contract
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain calendars; handle travel arrangements domestically and internationally, with a high-standard of accuracy
• Prevent scheduling conflicts and/or anticipates and resolves conflicts competing with senior executives’ schedule and/or priorities.
• Coordinate and prepare for meetings and conference calls, including arrangement of logistics, meeting space, communications and catering
• Utilize thorough understanding of the activities and objectives of multiple departments.
• Handle meeting logistics for executive and company meetings.
• Handle details and projects that may be confidential and time sensitive with minimal guidance.
• Manage multiple priorities and shifting demands with a high degree of accuracy and flexibility.
• Prepare and submit accurate expense reports
• Engage in administrative tasks related to execution, distribution and organization of legal documents
Skills and Specifications:
• Ability to recognize and appropriately handle highly sensitive and confidential material and information
• Ability to produce highly accurate work with excellent discretion, judgment, tact and flexibility
• Excellent follow-up and follow through with ability to stay on top of and anticipate competing and changing priorities
• Ability to make independent and effective decisions with minimal guidance
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet Explorer required
Education and Qualifications:
• Associate/Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3 – 5 years executive level support required, VP level preferred