- posted by : Admin
- Job Listings,Post
- Comments Off on Direct Hire- Vice President of Donations- Peninsula
Direct Hire- Vice President of Donations- Peninsula
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, and collaborating with all development staff members and the Business Office, the Manager of Development Operations will be responsible for managing gift entry and batching, timely gift acknowledgment, pledge fulfillment, monthly reconciliation, development calendar, administrative support to the Director of Development, meeting preparation and inventorying and ordering office supplies.
The Vice PResident of Donations responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Collaborate with development staff to ensure all gifts and pledges are entered accurately and timely.
- Spearhead all community outreach to achieve peer involvement and financial support
- Manage all gift batching including maintaining historical donor information and provide back up gift details to the Business Office.
- Manage monthly reconciliation in collaboration with the Manager of Development Data and Reporting and Business Office
- Manage matching gift programs to include all portals and passwords
- Manage the acknowledgment process to include all donor acknowledgments and maintain updated acknowledgment letters for all fundraising initiatives.
- Create and maintain Standard Operation Procedures for the Development Office
- Create and implement a process and timeline for pledge fulfillment.
- Manage the development calendar, general department email and main office phone.
- Support Director of Development with scheduling, meeting preparation, meeting minutes and expense reports.
- Inventory and purchase all office supplies.
- Other duties as needed.
- Bachelor degree required.
- At least two to five years of postgraduate development or comparable relevant experience.
- Maturity, organized, flexibility, and the capacity to support a fast paced, development team.
- Understanding of independent school communities and culture and experience with Raiser’s Edge a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Genuine interest and comfort interacting with trustees, colleagues, parents, students, alumni, donors, partners, vendors and volunteers.
- Willingness to engage in professional development and remain current on best practices.
- Personable, positive, helpful personality with a can do attitude; customer service mindset.
- Sensitivity, discretion, and a sense of humor.
- Maturity, excellent judgment, and emotional stability.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Ability to manage competing demands and adapt to frequent or unexpected changes.
- Trustworthy and loyal; demonstrated ability to use good judgment and maintain confidentiality.
Compensation and benefits commensurate with experience.